Hamburger Hamburger

This short is quick, well done, and biting. Just like a hamburger.

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

As someone who grew up playing Crash and going NUTS trying to get that last box, this rings hilariously true. Does A Thing Does It Again.

Awesome work, guys!

Castlevania and Minecraft Castlevania and Minecraft

The crow goes on a teense long, but otherwise this is solid work.

You Have My Vote.

King's Ascent King's Ascent

The story has an interesting hook, and the overall look and feel are reminiscent of Braid. The game itself gives interesting tidbits that make you wonder about the king's view of the world, though it does puzzle me how two of his most trusted advisors would apparently have little to no say in matters that directly involved them. Perhaps they were appointed afterward?

The game itself retains a good, fast pace, though the last level is more infuriating than challenging. The random placement of the Evil Hands, as well as the tendency for the right one to disappear, is a bit confusing. Are the hands separately destructible?

All in all, a good hook, good gameplay and an absolutely wonderful aesthetic. Could use a bit of refinement, and tends to deliver more pain than joy by the end.

Much like the king himself, toward his subjects, I'd say.

ParagonX9 - Neutralized ParagonX9 - Neutralized

The only wishful thing I could say about this track is that I wish it were longer. A soft, deceiving intro that warms up to an insane heart-thump rush of electronica. And yes, it sounds gloriously like a Mega Man track, dammit.

Aeon Aeon

There's still lots coming up for the story-Aeon HAS to be a boss sometime soon, and with any luck she might be part of the new characters' story modes. Hey, we can hope!

You captured her dissonant, creepy serenity perfectly, and the lighting gives her an ethereal feel. Wonderful work!

Mahjix responds: